Your Cart is empty
Women's Asics Gel Nimbus 23
The GEL-NIMBUS® 23 running shoe continues to offer excellent comfort and long-run impact absorption. Its improved stability provides a more balanced stride that's followed by smoother transitions.
Constructed with comfort and breathability in mind, this shoe features a softer engineered mesh design for long runs. Engineered eyelet shaping helps the upper move more naturally with the foot, while a stretchy midfoot panel appropriately hugs the foot to generate better flexibility. Additionally, the shoe's upper is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions.
Providing the runner with excellent shock absorption and softness, the GEL-NIMBUS® 23 delivers more compression in the heel thanks to its softer GEL® technology cushioning unit and contoured design lines. Also, a gender-specific TRUSSTIC™ device provides an articulated amount of support in the right direction for men and women to help generate a smooth transition.
Under the toe, the inclusion of gender-specific pillars help cushion the body and help runners experience a softer feel. Simultaneously, the ORTHOLITE™ X-55 sockliner equips runners with a forgiving, yet responsive stride.
The components of the GEL-NIMBUS® 23 shoe help increase the softness without forgoing the integrity of the shoe's ride. Our 23rd version of the GEL-NIMBUS® continues to make advancements within the lineage by offering improved support and comfort for distance runners.
- Engineered mesh upper improves breathability
- GEL® technology cushioning provides excellent shock absorption
- TRUSSTIC™ technology improves stability
- FLYTEFOAM™ Propel technology cushioning increases impact absorption and responsiveness
- FLYTEFOAM™ technology provides lightweight cushioning
- ORTHOLITE™ X-55 sockliner improves step-in comfort
- Reflective accents improve visibility in low-light conditions
- 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION™ improves compression at footstrike
- At least 20% of the primary material of the shoe's upper is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions