Your Cart is empty
Men's Asics Gel-Blast 6
The ASICS GEL BLAST 6 Indoor Court Shoe is designed for comfort with a gel heel and forefoot shock absorption system, which provides complete freedom of movement during the full gait cycle. The wet grip rubber outsole enhances grip for indoor surfaces, whilst the magic sole construction offers optimum ventilation.
This latest incarnation of the Gel-Blast series sees the implementation of a Flexion Fit Construction, designed to optimise fit and comfort, whilst in turn adding greater stability.
The shoe features asymmetrical lacing which allows natural movement on contact, reducing the risk of irritation while enhancing posture and comfort.
A Solyte midsole increases cushioning and durability, whilst being lighter than the traditional EVA Asics SpEVA. The Personal Heel Fit is made up of three layers of memory foam that fit to the shape of your heel.
- Flexion Fit Construction - Optimises fit and comfort, whilst in turn improving stability.
- Asymmetrical Lacing - Laces that follow the natural movement of the kick reducing the risk of irritation and enhancing posture and comfort.
- Solyte Midsole - A material which is lighter than traditional EVA ASICS SpEVA midsole, increasing cushioning and durability.
- Personal Heel Fit - 3 layers of memory foam that fit the shape of the heel.
- Wet Grip Rubber - Outsole incorporates Wet Grip Rubber for better grip on indoor surfaces, optimum ventilation is provided by the Magic Sole construction.
- Solyte 55 Lasting - Enhancing the cushioning and support by utilizing Solyte in the construction of the shoe between the midsole and the upper.
- Removeable Sockliner - A sockliner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- SpEVA Midsole - A supreme midsole material that improves bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- GEL Rearfoot and Forefoot - Absorbs shock, whilst providing complete freedom of movement during the full gait cycle.
- AHAR - ASICS High Abrasion Resistance rubber is a tough compound used at the heavy contact areas of the outsole. It helps to reduce excessive wear and extend the longevity of the shoe.
- NC Rubber - Internal elastic material that replaces the traditional pawl, providing the feeling of wearing a sock. This technology prevents the entry of stones in the shoe, ensuring greater protection and comfort.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®) - ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- DuoMax Support System - A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
- Trusstic System - A plastic bridge located under the foot arch which provides strength and stability without loss of flexibility. Also helps to control torsion.