Your Cart is empty
Women's Keen Laurel Waterprook MID
This versatile hiking boot features a rich mix of textures, protected by a breathable waterproof membrane. A stability shank adds support, and durable cushioning keeps you comfortable for the long haul.
KEEN.DRYA proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGNThis internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot
- AMERICAN BUILT: assembled with pride in Portland, Oregon using the finest materials from around the world
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Integrated PU heel cushion
- Stability shank delivers support
- Suede, nubuck, and breathable mesh upper
- Dual-compound rubber outsole for grip
- Direct-attach PU midsole for resilient cushioning
- Breathable mesh lining
- Removable, metatomical molded PU footbed
Gently brush the footwear with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris. Stains can be treated by lightly rubbing a gum eraser in a circular motion over the location and lightly brushing afterwards. Tough stains can be treated with a mixture of water and a little vinegar on a damp cloth. Follow this with a light brushing. This process may cause slight discoloration to the area.